Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 24 and join us for a day of family volunteering on ArdsleyCares Day 2015. We will have 20+ events! There is something for volunteers of all ages and with things scheduled throughout the day to allow everyone to participate.
Click here to look through the list of events.
Click here to register now!
SAVE YOUR STUFF
We will collect the following items, so start cleaning out your closets!!
* Books, CD's & DVD's: Gently used adult and children books, CD's and DVD's. Children's books will be saved for the CRS book swap.
* Halloween Costumes: Complete, in good condition, infant – teen sizes welcome.
* New sample size toiletries such as soap, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, shaving cream, disposable razors, etc.
* Children’s clothing, shoes & coats: Newborn through teen for two local clothing banks for kids.
* Sporting Goods: Bats, balls, helmets, mitts, racquets, sticks, etc.
More details on what we’re looking for and how to drop-off click here